Conference Producer – With French
Based in London
Salary- Up to £30,000 per annum + £3,000 bonus
Job Ref: CF1201918
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a talented French speaking Conference Producer to join a world-famous Trade Conference and Exhibition company.
This is an exciting chance to use your French language skills and participate in the organisation of top International conferences and trade events.
Apply now to Join this leading media and events company, working with VIP and High-level clients.
French Speaking Events Producer - Duties:
- Liaise with editorial, marketing and sales department to produce content for both online and conference events in the technology sector
- Research, network and recruit conference speakers
- Build strong relationships within the industry and with partners (agencies, media, associations)
- Research and understand trends and ensure relevant audience content
- Client support and event project coordination including event follow ups
- Budgets monitoring
- Assist in securing speakers for French, German and English shows
French Speaking Conference Producer – Profile:
- Fluent French to native level and English
- Great interpersonal & networking skills with a good sense of humour
- Previous experience in content, conference, exhibition and event productions or strong interest
- Project management and budget monitoring skills
- Ideally a background in speaker/contributor acquisition.
- IT skills, ideally CMS
- Strong communication, persuasion and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to detail
This is a superb opportunity for a French speaker who has worked as a Conference Producer, Event Producer, Junior Project Manager or Content Producer to work for a Niche Trade Conference and Exhibition company. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 34 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.