8 months ago
Public Procurement Assistant– EU Languages!
£25 - £35K
12 month Interim Contract
Fluency in English & additional EU language – solid public procurement and budget / finance experience – to start ASAP at major European public health body based in Canary Wharf.
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting an experienced Public Procurement Assistant to deal with tender notices, EU public call for tenders, vendor management, contract preparation and monitoring, SLA’s and financial and budgetary procedures. Candidates require excellent fluency in English and business proficiency in another EU language and 3 years’ related experience in public procurement or EU tender processes.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. This role provides a great opportunity to work for a fast-paced cosmopolitan organisation providing a stimulating, multicultural working environment with excellent training and benefits.
- Advanced level of Excel; SAP (HR or MM modules) preferred;
- Proven experience in public procurement;
- Good knowledge of the procurement procedures of the European Union advantageous
- Very strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Experience of working with complex budgetary and financial information;
- A degree in business, accounting and / or procurement law would be advantageous
- Fluent in English and at least one other EU/ EEA language, either: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish and Swedish.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer
Keywords: public procurement, tenders, contract management, purchasing; EU financial regulations; European union; public procurement, purchasing; tenders, contract management, EU financial regulations; European union; public procurement, tenders, contract management, EU financial regulations; European union; public procurement, tenders, contract management, EU financial regulations; European union; public procurement, tenders, contract management, EU financial regulations; European union;