6 months ago
Corporate Governance Research Analyst
Location – London
Salary – up to £42K Per Annum
Job Ref: HD116346
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting a Corporate Governance Research Analyst for their client, a prestigious company in the City of London.
This is a diverse role with great prospects for the right candidate as the company has expanded over the last few years and will continue to do so. Working in a niche sector of the market, the position would suit someone who has worked within a Research or Financial Services or Shareholding Services company.
The main responsibilities are to plan and execute multiple live projects on behalf of the varied client base and produce a high standard of research and analysis and be an effective ambassador for the company.
Corporate Governance Research Analyst – Key Duties:
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders and analysts
- Undertaking industry-specific research
- Conducting analysis and producing a variety of client and research reports
- Drafting communications content for targeting stakeholders
- Conducting quality assurance of written work produced by the analysts
- Initiating and managing diverse campaigns
- Engaging with shareholders at all levels (institutional and individual)
- Undertaking Sales responsibilities – ensuring goals are achieved
- Participating in client meetings and negotiating contracts
In order to be considered for this role, you will need:
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Dutch, German or French language skills useful)
- Excellent communication skills and a pro-active approach
- Experience of managing client projects in a research or financial or shareholding environment
- Excellent organisation and analytical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer