Excellent Salary + Benefits
3 months ago
Customer Service Advisor, Fashion-Luxury Brand – Finnish Speaking
Location - London
Salary- £23-25K + Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: CF116602
LRS is recruiting a Finnish speaking Customer Service Advisor for their client, a leading fashion company in central London. A leading luxury brand with fabulous offices in London is seeking a Finnish Speaking Customer Service Coordinator to join their Nordic team.
The company has gone from strength to strength and given their increasing success and popularity, they are actively recruiting an additional Finnish speaker to support their customer service team.
The responsibilities of the Finnish speaking Customer Advisor will include:
• Be first point of contact for inbound calls and emails from customers
• Processing orders and dealing with the usual administration activities
Dealing with returns and coordination customer requests
• Work closely with sales and other teams to resolve any customer enquiries
Liaise with suppliers regarding stock and deliveries and
• Manage customer orders from sales department
Requirements of the Finnish Customer Service Advisor:
• Fluent Finnish to native level with fluent business level English
• Some experience in customer service dealing with inbound calls and emails, chat in in a fast-paced environment
Experience in dealing with customer orders and deliveries
• Strong customer service skills and good team spirit
• Excellent telephone manner and work ethic
• Outgoing and sociable personality
• Genuine passion for delivering an exceptional customer service
This is a superb opportunity for a Finnish speaker who has worked as a customer service advisor or customer service coordinator or sales administrator to work for a high-profile fashion group in the heart of London. Send your CV today
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer