Up to £29,400: basic + bonus
Customer Service Coordinator (with German)
Salary: Up to £29,400: basic + bonus
(benefit package includes company discount, generous holiday entitlement, team events and more)
Location: London, Hybrid Working with a minimum of 3 days per week in the office and 2 days working from home.
Job Ref: MS0217597
Full training provided
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a customer service coordinator, CS advisor with German language skills to join an international Fashion retailer.
You will assist clients with their queries over email, phone, and social media and ensure a smooth purchasing & delivery process
This is your chance to use your German language skills and develop your customer service experience within a friendly and multi-cultural team.
This is a world-renowned brand, and the role offers a very competitive salary package and social environment.
Duties of the German Speaking Customer Service Coordinator:
• Dealing with customer queries within set deadlines
• Communicating with clients over the phone, email, live-chat and social media platforms
• Updating FAQs and reviewing website content
• Reporting failed deliveries and shipments and faulty product complaints to the appropriate departments, both nationally and internationally
• Occasionally assisting with translation of documents and customer responses
• Communicating with the warehouses and reviewing procedures
• Take part in monthly meetings and sales reviews to improve overall services and efficiency of the business
• Performing general administrative tasks within the office across all language markets
Requirements of the bilingual Customer Service advisor:
• Fluent English with fluent German Spoken and written
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
• Confident telephone manner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Organised with good attention to detail, and ability to prioritise tasks
• An interest in either fashion, sportswear, apparel, retail, e-commerce, marketing and merchandising is a plus
• Ability to liaise with external suppliers and internal departments
• Familiar with online customer service procedures and social media platforms would be ideal
• Able to work in shift (Day shifts only!)
If you are fluent in German and English and have a background in retail, e-commerce, Customer Service, Client Services, Sales Administration or Customer Support, call-centre, send your CV to discuss this opportunity in more details
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment. Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received. In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer