about 2 months ago
Digital Customer Service - Italian and Czech speaking
6-month contract – likely to be extended
Based in Turin, Italy
Excellent salary in Euros + Benefits as well as great and stimulating working environment with career progression opportunity
Job Reference: PG012537
Exciting International Customer Service - Digital Helpdesk role based In Turin Italy
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking and Italian speaking Digital Content writer and Customer Service Advisor with Czech language skills to join a cosmopolitan and vibrant international company.
Digital Helpdesk Content Customer Service – Italian speaking with Czech - Duties:
- Managing digital and content queries via phone, email, and video
- Describing content and digital solutions to Czech, Slovak or Italian speaking customers
- Providing Advice on web content management
- Dealing with client’s emails and request in a consultative and professional fashion
- Relationship building
- Learning new digital tools and techniques
Digital Helpdesk Content Customer Service, requirements:
- Fluent in Italian with Czech as well as a good understanding of the English
- Another language is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Por-active Organised with ability to multitask.
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Strong phone, email, and social media skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- A background in digital marketing or web content CSM, CRM or other web tools ideal
You have previous experience as a helpdesk agent or in digital customer care, digital marketing, social media and web content management and looking to use your language skills send your CV without delay and one of our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Please send your CV in world format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the EU.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.