Electrical Engineer – Electronic engineer – Spanish speaking
Electrical Tech Support Engineer
Competitive salary, with excellent benefits package
Based in Central London
Job Ref: MS15232
We are currently recruiting an electronic or electrical engineer to join the european tech support team of a multinational company based in London with world-renowned clients globally.
Using your technical knowledge and outstanding communication skills, you will deliver world-class technical guidance to the company’s European B to B clients, distributors and field engineers.
Fluency in English is essential with Spanish Language skills
You want to work for a leading & truly innovative company, deliver outstanding technical support and have a client centric mind-set, this role is for you!
Spanish speakingTech support engineer
Main Duties will be:
- Answer inbound queries across multiple communication channels
- Deliver technical expertise on company’s products, services and systems
- Investigate any product or system issue and troubleshoot where required
- Ensure internal records are up-to-date and escalate client feedback where necessary
- Liaise with other departments to ensure clients are serviced effectively and professionally
- Assist on Ad hoc technical support project
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Spanish to Native level
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in technical support, field or desk engineer
- Effective communicator with Ability to work within a team
- Hands-on mind-set with can-do attitude
- Resilient and innovative problem solver
This role would be ideal for a speanish speaking candidate with a background in technical customer service, or electrical tech support. If you have worked as a field electrical engineer looking to transition to an office-based role or have recently graduated in electronic engineering, send your application through so we can discuss this opportunity in more details
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer