Excellent Hourly Rates
4 months ago
French Content Translator - Freelancer - Remote Work
Job Reference: AM0116109
International Digital Web Company
Salary: Up to £14.00 pounds per hour - 16-20 hours per week, working remotely with occasional briefings and meetings in the office (London).
Previous experience as a either Translator/Content Writer is necessary and should have either a qualification in Translation or solid experience as a Translator.
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a French speaking Content Translator to work on a part-time freelance basis for their client, international digital company.
French speaking Content Translator – Key Duties:
• Translating creative and marketing material using guidelines
• Making sure text is catchy and correct
• Working on content and dealing with the editorial department making sure the copy is edited and translated in a catchy and insightful fashion
French speaking Content Translator – to apply you will have:
• French to native standards as well as fluent English
• A passion for either the translation or content writing or editorial world
• Good Microsoft Office skills and ideally CMS as well (although this is not essential)
• Experience in translating, trans-creating, editing, sub editing, community engagement or similar
• Strong interest in translation
• Excellent English both written and spoken
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.