Up to £14.00 pounds per hour
11 months ago
French Content Translator Part time Freelancer
International Digital Web Company
Salary: Up to £14.00 pounds per hour – 16-20 hours per week, you can work from home but sometimes will go to the office for briefing and meetings
Freelance ongoing role
Previous experience as a either Translator, Editor or Content Writer is a must
Job number: CV116109
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a French speaking Content Translator Part time Freelancer to work for a web company
French speaking Content Translator Part time Freelancer:
- Translating creative material using guidelines
- Making sure text is catchy and correct
- Working on content and dealing with the editorial department making sure the copy is edited and translated in a catchy and insightful fashion
French speaking Content Translator Part time Freelancer must have:
• French to native standards as well as fluent English
An authentic passion for either the translation, writing or editorial world
• Good Microsoft Office skills and ideally CMS as well (although this is not essential)
• Experience in translating, trans-creating, editing, sub editing, community engagement or similar
• Strong interest in translation
• Excellent English both written and spoken
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
French Translator French Translator French Translator