Excellent Salary and benefit package
almost 2 years ago
French Logistics Coordinator – Import / Export
Attractive Salary and Benefit package
Training and career progression
Global and fast-growing corporation
Location: East London
12-month contract – maternity cover, fulltime, Possibility to go permanent
Job Ref: MS15851
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a French speaking Logistics Coordinator, Forwarder, Import /Export Specialist to join the supply chain team of a rapidly expanding global corporation.
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in their industry, you will have previous experience in a similar role, knowledge of import/export requirements and regulations across multiple markets as well as the capacity to work effectively to minimise transport costs and improve shipping channels.
Don’t miss out and send your application through.
French-speaking Logistics Coordinator –Import / Export – Main Duties:
- Work alongside the supply chain, QC and Warehouse Managers
- Responsible for liaising with and relationship building with the company’s forwarder and freight suppliers
- Calculate shipping cost and advise quotes to team
- Optimise transport solutions to maximise profit
- Work closely with sales, invoicing departments across London and US offices
- Review of Customs Clearance documents and ensure compliance with local regulations
- Ensure no delays occur on imports or exports
- Troubleshoot delays to relevant teams where needed
French speaking Logistics Coordinator – Import / Export – Requirements:
- Previous Experience in a similar position
- Background in Customs Clearance compliance
- Educated to degree level in freight, logistics or transport
- Knowledge of import/export procedures
- French to full business proficiency is required and will be tested
- Another EU language would be a plus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good attention to detail, organised and able to prioritise
- Capacity to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords: French Logistics Coordinator, Forwarder, freight, Import, Export, transport manager, custom clearance, international shipment, French Logistics Coordinator, Forwarder, freight, Import, Export, transport manager, custom clearance, international shipment, French Logistics Coordinator, Forwarder, freight, Import, Export, transport manager, custom clearance, international shipment,