11 months ago
French speaking Ecommerce Translator
Permanent, Part-time 24 hours per week
Northamptonshire – commutable from Leicester, Kettering, Northampton, Desborough, Market Harborough, Corby or Wellingborough areas
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently searching for a French speaking Translator to work with one of their global fashion clients at their UK headquarters.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to pursue a career in translation within an enthusiastic and proactive ecommerce team. The ideal applicant will have a degree or background in translation or similar.
French speaking Ecommerce Translator - Duties:
- Translation of website content and digital marketing materials from English into French
- Undertaking proofreading and editing of texts
- Ensuring the correct tone and style of content
- Working on print marketing translation materials when required
- Ad-hoc administrative and marketing support
French speaking Ecommerce Translator - to apply you will have:
- French to native standards as well as fluent English
- Solid Translation/Editing/Copywriting experience
- BA or MA qualification in translation is preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience with CMS (although this is not essential)
- Passion for translating, editing, proofreading
- Excellent eye for detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Interest in Fashion Retail is an advantage
If you have previous experience in Freelance Translation, Copywriting, Content, Editorial, Proofreading or Localisation within the Marketing, Fashion, Advertising or E-commerce sectors, and are based in the Leicester, Kettering, Northampton, Peterborough, Desborough, Corby or Wellingborough areas, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.