3 months ago
French Speaking Reservations Advisor
Salary: 25k+ generous incentive package
Location: Central London
Job Ref: SM015704
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting on behalf of a very prestigious hotel in Central London, who is looking for a Reservations Advisor with French.
Candidates should be impeccably presented with a desire to be part of and represent an iconic brand. Working both independently and with a team the right person needs to be punctual, proactive, and discrete at all times.
An articulate and polished graduate looking for a challenging role could fit right in here or someone with experience in a luxury service environment with supreme customer service abilities. If you are looking to build your career in luxury hospitality and have excellent people skills, you will be rewarded with a great package, training and career development opportunities.
Duties of the Reservations Advisor with French:
• Provide Exemplary service related to all client booking needs
• Understand client requirements and upsell where possible
• Cultivate strong client relations verbally and through written communication
• Maintain a pertinent database of client files
• Handing confidential information with the utmost professionalism
• Attending company training meetings
• Uphold and communicate brand values
• Effectively give any handover information
• Deliver and coordinate any additional services required to the highest standard
Requirements of the Reservations Advisor with French:
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Native level of French
• Available for shift work including weekends
• Minimum of 6 months Experience of working in the luxury hotel sector
• Degree level education preferred
• Willing to travel on secondment
• Able to work enthusiastically with others
• Strong time management skills
• Orientated, with an eye for detail and a hard-working attitude
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of hotel software highly desirable
If you are a native level French speaker and have experience in reservations, travel sales, hotel customer service, or have worked with customers in a luxury environment don’t hesitate to apply.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialists with over 30 years’ experience in recruiting multilingual staff across London and Europe
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer.