Up to £30,000 per annum
4 months ago
Trilingual Project Coordinator – German AND French Speaking
Based in London, Flexible working
Salary - Up to £30,000 per annum plus overtime
Job Ref: CF01201936
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a Trilingual Project Coordinator with German AND French for their client, a leading FinTech company based in London. You will have the opportunity to cover the French and DACH regions working closely with well-known clients providing high level support during implementation projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are either a recent graduate or college leaver looking to start your career in the FinTech industry in a corporate environment. Full training will be provided for a position which holds an excellent chance for progression.
Responsibilities of the German AND French Speaking Project Coordinator:
• Manage European data rooms and client requests as well as provide appropriate training to clients
• Provide support with production or technical issues
• Understand how new and existing clients adapt to the product and feed back to the product development and IT teams
• Support the teams with project closing processes
• Assist with client presentations and project demonstrations
Requirements of the German AND French Speaking Project Coordinator:
• Fluent in German AND French to bilingual/business level and a fluent level of English
• Relevant University Degree or Further Education in a business-related field
• Inquisitive and a keen interest in the FinTech industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Web Applications
• Excellent communication skills
• Good team player with a positive attitude
Shift work required including evenings and one weekend per month
This is a superb opportunity for a Project Manager, project coordinator, Project administrator, Account manager or a Customer Support Engineer who is looking to work at a high-profile FinTech company in the heart of London. Send your application through and our consultants will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Please send your CV in Word Format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.