North West London
3 months ago
German and Polish Speaking Customer Service Coordinator – Sales Administrator
Up to £29,000, dependant on experience
Based In North-West London – easily accessible from Watford, High Wycombe, Amersham, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Milton Keynes area
Job Ref: MS201586
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a business to business Customer Service Advisor to work In the Export department of a global and well establish corporation within the Health & and Life Science sector.
This role requires German and Polish language skills to native level as well as experience in order processing and delivery monitoring.
You wish to be part of a friendly, stimulating & multi-cultural team, Apply now! You will receive full training and be part of a thriving and growing business.
Your Main Duties will include:
- Build close relationships with clients and partners, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Order processing & pro-active delivery monitoring
- Follow-ups on shipments and organise replacements where needed
- Liaise with internal departments (Sales, Logistics, Finance) to resolve any issues
- Working as part of a team thriving to improve the quality of service
To succeed in this role your will need:
- Fluency in German and Polish as well as English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to details and problem-solving mind-set
- Competent MS Office skills
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Order Management systems experience preferred (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
If you have previous experience as a sales coordinator, customer service agent or import/export administrator or have a background in merchandising, client service or account management, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.