about 1 month ago
German Market PPC Digital Marketing Manager - In-house
In House Client Side role
In order to apply for this role you will need to speak German and English fluently and have at least 3 years experience running PPC campaigns ideally withing Paid Search or Paid social or similar channels
Central London Trendy offices
Up to 45k base + excellent benefits; amazing company to work / work life balance
Excellent salary up to 45k depending on experience and stimulating working environment with career progression opportunity
Amazing Company with global presence
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a German Market PPC Digital Marketing Manager
German Market PPC Digital Marketing Manager Duties:
- Grow customer acquisition and revenue in the DACH region
- Digital marketing budget management
- Overseeing, Display, Affiliates, Paid Search and Paid Social Channels
- A/B testing enhancing results
- Increasing conversion
- Working on creative digital aspects and creative content too
- Taking part at international meeting, representing the brand
- Drafting presentations
- Channel marketing
- Training partners on the brand
German Market PPC Digital Marketing Manager - In order to apply for this exciting role you will need to have:
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong PPC Experience ideally in paid search and or Paid social
- Channel market experience such as paid and or display
- Strategic execution experience
- Creative and entrepreneurial personality
- Either Google Analytics, Tableau or Media analytics understanding
- An analytical mind
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as a either a PPC German speaking Marketing Manager or as German speaking Display / Paid Search Marketing Manager for a prestigious company send us your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.