over 1 year ago
German Researcher - Writer - Editorial Projects
London - Remote working to start with
Job Reference CV01201796
Permanent role £23,000
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a German Researcher Writer for an organization operating in the publishing sector. This a great opportunity for a confident researcher writer who wants to develop a career in the editorial industry.
You will be working in their cosmopolitan and vibrant international editorial team, speaking to professionals in the legal sector, researching summarising articles for their monthly publication and editing quality interviews.
Recent graduates with a passion for editorial and writing are very welcome.
German speaking Researcher - Writer Duties:
• Responsible for gaining the work performed by various firms through the collection and gathering of interviews conducted.
• Interviewing experts both on the phone and video
• Writing analytical summaries for high profile law firms
German speaking Researcher - Writer - In order to apply for this exciting role you will need to have:
• Excellent English to native level with great diction, top quality grammar and punctuation skills
• Ideally have knowledge of the editorial sector, however, this is not essential for talented candidates.
• Ideally having previous experience in a research / writing or editor role, however, this is not essential.
If you are a native German level speaker with a degree in journalism, content writing or a recent graduate with some editorial or writing experience, a legal content writer or legal researcher with strong writing skills, do send your CV through without delay to be considered for this great opportunity.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer