£30,000 p.a. + Excellent Benefits
HR Payroll Administrator
Salary: Up to £30k p.a. + Excellent Benefits
West London - Hybrid
Job Ref: HD2023133
(LRS) Language Recruitment Services is currently looking for a motivated HR Payroll Administrator for our client, a well-established, international manufacturing company based in West London.
This exciting role will involve supporting HR managers and employees with issues concerning Payroll for the EMEA region. Candidates should be well-organised team players with strong communication and numeracy skills and some relevant experience in payroll within the Human Resources field.
This role suits a pro-active and hands-on candidate with an excellent eye for detail, who is able to provide efficient, accurate and timely service at all times.
HR Administrators with experience in Payroll are welcome to apply!
· Provide support and guidance to HR managers and company employees regarding payroll and HR queries across the EMEA region
· Deal with payroll requests to ensure employee salaries are processed promptly on a monthly basis
· Work closely with external payroll providers on payroll activities
· Undertake all administration related to employee benefits (new starters and leavers, pensions, private health, etc.)
· Input payroll information onto the applicable HR system ensuring accuracy at all times
· Complete End of Year payroll process
· Maintain accurate records of employee annual leave
· Liaise with Finance teams and prepare monthly payroll reports
· Provide excellent Customer Service at all times and build effective relationships with HR Business Partners
· English to native level, both written and spoken
· Previous relevant experience within an HR department, especially in HR Payroll or Administration preferred
· Fluency in another European Languages is advantageous e.g. German, Spanish, French, Italian etc.
· Degree in Human Resources or equivalent is desirable
· Solid numeracy skills and a methodical approach
· Strong communication, customer service and employer relationship skills
· IT literate with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent organisation, time management skills and a keen eye for detail
If you have previous experience as a Payroll Administrator, HR Administrator, HR Coordinator, HR Assistant, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Officer or have degree in Human Resources, and are looking for the next step in your career, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.