23,000 Base Salary
over 1 year ago
Legal Editor Writer Researcher
Job Reference CV012903
Permanent role £ 23,000 base salary
Recent Graduate Editors, Journalists or copywriters are also welcome to apply
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking either a German or English spkg Researcher - Writer/ Editor for a Global Publisher, this role is ideal for someone who wants to develop a career in the editorial industry
You will be working in their cosmopolitan and vibrant international editorial team, researching summarising and editing quality interviews conducted Internationally
Recent graduates with a passion for editorial and writing are very welcome
German or English spkg Legal Editor, Researcher and Writer (German or English speaking Editor) Duties:
- Responsible for collecting the work performed by various firms through the collection and gathering of interviews conducted with senior professionals
- Interviewing International Professionals both on the phone and face to face
- Writing editorial summaries in a catchy fashion
English or German spkg Legal Researcher Writer - ( German or English speaking Editor) In order to apply for this exciting role you will need to have:
- Either excellent German or English written and spoken
- Ideally have knowledge of the Publishing sector, however, this is not essential for talented candidates
- Ideally having previous experience in a research / writing/ editorial role, however, this is not essential
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career either as a writer, sub- editor, researcher for a prestigious company as an English speaking editor or as German speaking Legal sub- editor , graduate editors are also welcome in London UK send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Recent Graduate Editors, Journalists or copywriters sub-editors are also welcome to apply
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.