Legal Researcher - Writer - Editorial Projects
Location: London (Starting remotely until further notice)
Job Reference CV01201711
Salary - £23,000
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a Legal Researcher - Writer for a Global Publishing Company in London. This role is ideal for someone who wants to develop a career in the publishing or editorial industry utilising their excellent research and writing skills.
You will be working in their cosmopolitan and vibrant international research team, researching and analysing information on law firms, summarising findings, and conducting quality interviews with international lawyers.
Recent graduates with a passion for research and writing are very welcome to apply.
Legal Researcher - Writer Duties:
• To collect details of renowned international firms, including conducting interviews with senior-legal professionals.
• To obtain clients’ opinions on the firm’s performance.
• Writing impactful analysis of the work carried out by the firms.
Legal Researcher - Writer; To apply for this exciting role, you will need to have:
• Excellent English written and spoken.
• Ideally have knowledge of the legal sector, however, this is not essential for talented candidates.
• Previous experience in either a research / writing or editorial role, however, this is not essential.
• Other languages, such as German, Spanish or Portuguese, are an advantage, however not essential..
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer