about 1 month ago
Luxury Services Consultant with French or Italian
Salary: 25k+ generous incentive package
Location: Central London
Job Ref: SM221909
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the most prestigious and Luxury hotels in the world. They are looking to recruit a new member to their Reservations Team. The successful candidate will look after their exclusive clients and always go that extra mile to deliver the very best service.
Working in this elite environment, it is imperative that candidates are well presented, punctual, and discrete at all times. An articulate individual looking for a challenging role could fit right in here or someone with experience in a luxury service environment with the right level of skills.
Duties of the Luxury Services Consultant
- Provide Exemplary service related to all client booking needs
- Understand client requirements and upsell where possible
- Cultivate strong client relations verbally and through written communication
- Maintain a pertinent database of client files
- Handing confidential information with the utmost professionalism
- Attending company training meetings
- Uphold and communicate brand values
- Effectively give any handover information
- Deliver and coordinate any additional services required to the highest standard
Requirements of the Luxury Services Consultant
- Outstanding English communication skills
- Fluency in at least one of the following languages: Italian OR French
- Minimum of 6 months Experience of working in the luxury customer service or sales environment
- Degree level education preferred but not essential
- Able to work enthusiastically with others
- Strong time management skills
- Orientated, with an eye for detail and a hard-working attitude
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of hotel software highly desirable
- Available for shift work including weekends
If you are bilingual in English and French or Italian and have excellent communication and presentation skills with customer service, bookings and reservations, client relations, or luxury and 5 star hotel experience and feel you could be a true ambassador for this luxury brand don’t hesitate to get in touch for this exciting new role.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer