Excellent Competitive Salary
10 months ago
Marketing Executive / Copywriter – German Speaking
Location – London (remotely until further notice)
Salary - competitive
Job Ref: CF01201834
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting a Marketing Executive / Copywriter for their client, a fast-growing online retailer based in the heart of London.
A fast-growing business in the international market, you will have the opportunity to cover the German market and expand their presence across the company website, online retail marketplaces and Social Media platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to further your Marketing career within ecommerce in a rewarding organisation that offers a good chance of progression.
Responsibilities of the German Speaking Marketing Executive / Copywriter:
• Represent the brand on the website and social media through content writing
• Support the marketing team with the execution of marketing plans
• Set up customer newsletters via email engagement platform
• Translate content for DACH marketing materials
• Support the team with website maintenance including layout, promotions and product launches
• Manage relationships with social media influencers
Requirements of the German Speaking Marketing Executive / Copywriter:
• Fluent in German to native level and a good level of English
• Degree level educated, ideally a marketing related degree
• A years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Strong understanding of the German marketplace
• Keen interest in fashion and knowledge of social media platforms
This is a superb opportunity for a German speaker who has worked as a Marketing Executive, Assistant Marketing Manager, Copywriter, Junior Marketing Manager or Social Media Manager to work for a high-profile online retailer in the heart of London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.