Norwegian Speaking Corporate Communication Analyst
Freelance /Remote Working
Excellent hourly rate
(LRS) Language Recruitment Services is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Norwegian Speaking Corporate Communication Analyst with excellent communication and analytical skills to join a fast-paced, expanding company in London. The role is an excellent opportunity for you to join an international consultancy and conduct exciting research.
Contacting institutional, retail & custodial shareholders by phone or e-mail on behalf of large organisations, to encourage participation in the voting processes
Duties of the Norwegian Speaking Corporate Communication Analyst
• Outbound calls to shareholders
• Adapting your approach to the different personalities you will come across
• Reading from a script initially but establishing rapport and building upon that script independently
• Conducting your own research using various sources
• Contacting institutional, retail & custodial shareholders by phone or e-mail on behalf of large organisations, to encourage participation in the voting process
Requirements of the Norwegian Speaking Corporate Communication Analyst
• Native level Norwegian with fluent English
• Well-spoken and articulate with a confident and engaging phone manner
• An enthusiastic attitude and team player
• Recent graduates are welcome to apply
If you are fluent in Norwegian and speak good business English, with a background in research, finance, communication, customer service or indeed a recent graduate, please send your CV and we will discuss the role in more detail.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us immediately. Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. In the event there are no positions currently available that match your skills and qualifications, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is an Equal Opportunities Employer