Job Title: Operations Coordinator with Italian
Job Ref: SM16434
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for an Operations Coordinator with Italian for a UK based tour company passionate about providing top service within an expanding market.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you enjoy communicating with many different clients and suppliers, have excellent organisational skills, and love being part of a team’s success.
This challenging role requires a flexible multitasker with good attention to detail, and strong relationship building skills.
Duties of the Operations Coordinator with Italian
• Check bookings and ensure all itineraries are correct and suppliers have confirmed
• Confirm all services and keep system updated with any changes
• Respond to any alteration or last minute changes
• Creating invoices
• Follow up on receipt of payments adhering to contracts
• Deal with complaints professionally
• Maintain supplier relations
• Work independently to resolve issues
• Liaise with departments to prevent problems
Requirements of the Operations Coordinator with Italian
• 1 year travel industry experience
• Fluency in English, spoken and written; excellent communication skills
• Fluent in Italian both written and spoken
• Knowledge of UK tourist destinations
• Great organisational skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of tourism language
• Enjoys working in a team
• Independent and capable of managing own workload
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are bilingual in Italian and English and have experience of inbound travel bookings, operations or reservations within the UK, or have worked for tour operator in the British Isles and have knowledge of UK travel destination and organising group tour packages, then do not hesitat