12 months ago
Operations Manager /Team Leader – Research
Location – London
Salary - £50K
Job Ref: HD116269
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting am Operations Manager/Team Leader for their client, a prestigious company in the City of London.
Reporting to Director of Operations, this is a responsible role with great prospects for the right candidate as the company has expanded over the last few years and will continue to do so. Working in a niche sector of the market, the position would suit someone who has worked within a Research or Financial Services or Shareholding Services company in an operations or leadership role.
The main responsibilities are to plan and execute multiple live projects on behalf of the varied client base and produce a high standard of research and analysis and be an effective ambassador for the company.
Key Performance Indicators - The results to achieve :
● Effective execution of managed campaigns;
● Successfully manage team to a high standard
● Meet agreed campaign deadlines
● Achieve 100% client satisfaction/positive feedback
Leadership Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
• Lead a team of 7-8 research analyst and schedule work load
• Prioritise client assignments and ensure that the project is running smoothly and meeting deadlines
• Work alongside the HR department to ensure the team are developing and conduct regular reviews
• Trouble-shoot team enquiries and escalate issues effectively to senior management
• Be responsible for sign off work produced by the team
• Mentoring and training new team members
Client Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
● Be responsible for client lead on key projects/as appropriate
● Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the industry
● Continually gain client feedback
● Respond to all stakeholders’ inquiries by phone, email or in person as appropriate
● Engage / communicate with clients at all levels (institutional and individual) and chase for responses
● Input, process and analyse data and produce a variety of research reports
● Draft client reports, produce and send out email broadcasts
● Assist the operations, sales and corporate governance teams as necessary
In order to be considered for this role, you will need:
Fluency in written and spoken English (Dutch, German or French language skills useful)
Excellent communication and organisational skills
Experience of managing client projects in a research or financial or shareholding environment
Experience of leading a team and working to KPIs
Ability to work to deadlines
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer