up to £25,000 pro rata
about 2 months ago
£25,000 pro rata
Full time, Temporary 2 months
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator for our well established and prestigious banking client.
The Project Secretary will support the Head of department and the team providing administrative and secretarial support.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised, well presented professional assistant who enjoys a busy role and is keen to make use of their administrative skills. An excellent level of English communication skills is essential and a fluency in Arabic a bonus. The successful candidate will also be hospitable, friendly and helpful to the Division’s customers.
Duties of the Project Secretary:
- Providing general administrative support for the team
- Drafting documents
- Ad hoc research for team
- Document Management
- Updating records and information on database
Requirements of the Project Administrator:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Highly professional and smartly presented
- Previous experience in similar role
- Ability to maintain efficiency under pressure
- Proactive self-starter, who is quick to learn
- Arabic language skills is a plus
- Customer focused, flexible and friendly attitude
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Proficient in MS Office
If you are have experience in Administration, or secretarial roles or have held positions such as a PA, team secretary, team assistant, project administrator, office manager or other similar roles don’t hesitate to apply
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.