City of London
Permanent- Day shift
Location: Central London- Stunning Building
Our client, an international property company based in central London is currently recruiting for a Front of house receptionist/ Guest Services for this exclusive building, to meet and greet their important guests and ensure their stay is everything they hoped for and more.
This is a great opportunity to start or continue your career within Luxury accommodation sector. You will use your excellent English language skills in this beautiful building to welcome guests, check them in and attend to any queries or requests they have as well as liaising with the cleaning and maintenance team to keep the property at its best all of the time. The right candidate will be well presented, articulate and confident dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
Main Duties of Receptionist
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Taking calls, making sure reception area is well presented
- Ensuring guests are looked after
- working with the experience team to provide exemplary customer service
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Distribute and file incoming post
- Dealing with online enquiries and check in.
- Ensure that maintenance issues are escalated
Requirements of the Receptionist
-English language skills to business level both written and spoken
-Other language skills highly desirable
-4* Reception, Hotel or Customer service experience desirable but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and a great telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office and Outlook skills
- Flexibility and practical skills are essential
- Can do attitude and strong customer service skills
You will work as part of a team covering a shift pattern 4 days on and 4 days off (8am -8 pm).
If you are have excellent presentation and communication skills along with some customer service, concierge, reception, duty manager or hotel experience, or the desire and motivation to work within the Luxury sector, Don’t Hesitate to apply
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.