Up to £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
4 months ago
Receptionist/Team Assistant with German
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Location: Central London office based
Our client, an international finance company based in stunning offices in central London is currently recruiting for a Corporate Receptionist with native-level German language skills.
As the first point of contact you will be well presented and welcoming to clients on the executive floor in stunning Central London offices, this is a fabulous opportunity to enter the world of finance and work as part of an extremely busy and strong team. The role would suit someone coming from an airline or 5* hotel environment and experience with high end clients.
Main Duties of the Receptionist/Team Assistant with German:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Taking calls, making sure reception area is well presented
- Booking and preparation of meeting rooms, ensuring guests are looked after
- Arranging travel, transportation and accommodation for Senior Management
- Making restaurant reservations, organising catering
- Arranging transportation for employees and clients
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Photocopying/scanning/printing and binding various documents
- Distribute and file incoming post, manage and frank outgoing post, booking couriers
- Maintaining office supplies
- Ensure that any recurring IT or office maintenance issues are resolved
- Cover other assistants’ workload during absences as required
Requirements of the Receptionist/Team Assistant with German:
- German and English language skills to business level both written and spoken
- Excellent organisational skills and a great telephone manner
- Excellent spelling and fast typing skills are essential as well as attention to detail
- Previous experience as a receptionist or within the hospitality sector preferred
- Strong Microsoft office and Outlook skills
- Flexibility and practical skills are essential
You will work as part of a team covering a shift pattern alternating between early (7am – 3pm), Middle (10am – 6pm) and late (2.30pm – 10pm) shifts. The shifts are on a weekly rotation. You will be required to be contactable by phone 1 in 4 weekends of the month to cover any emergency issues.
If you are a native level German speaker and have experience as a receptionist, customer service advisor, hotel reception, airline, cabin crew, 5*, Secretary, Administrator, team assistant or personal assistant don’t hesitate to get in contact to discuss this opportunity further.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 33 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.