South West London
£26K – 34K + Bonus + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Research Analyst – German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese Speaking
South West London
Salary: £26 – 34K + Bonus + Benefits
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting for a Research Analyst / Consultant with German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian or Portuguese for their International Consultancy client based in London. The successful candidate should be degree educated with a strong academic background, a minimum of 2 years’ professional experience and a good understanding of research.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to work for an inclusive, team-orientated organisation offering great potential for development of research and project management responsibilities.
Bilingual Research Analyst - Key Duties:
Working as part of an international team, you will be required to gather market intelligence and data for analysis and consultancy purposes and assist towards providing information for the company’s specialist reports. The work is varied and duties include:
- Quantitative and qualitative research (surveys, interviews, data analysis)
- Report writing
- Contributing to newsletters
- Attending industry events
Bilingual Research Analyst - to apply you will have:
- Fluent German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian or Portuguese and native-level English, both spoken and written
- Graduates with strong academic background
- 2+ years professional experience
- Research / Analysis experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research and information gathering skills
- Solid numeracy and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, looking for a career
If you have previous experience as a Research Analyst, in Research - Quantitative or Qualitative, Market Intelligence, Data Analysis, Writing or Translation and you wish to use your Spanish within the Banking sector, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Please submit CVs in Word format
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.