£26,000 per annum to £30,000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Sales and Marketing Administrator – Mandarin OR Cantonese Speaking
Location - London
Salary- £26,000 per annum to £30,000 per annum + benefits
Job Ref: CF023100
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a Mandarin OR Cantonese Speaking Sales Administrator for their client, a well-established B2B fashion company based in London.
A fast-growing and niche business with clients all over the world, this is a fantastic opportunity if you have worked as an Administrator OR in Sales Support looking to further your career in B2B fashion.
Responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Administrator – Mandarin OR Cantonese Speaking:
• Provide hands on administrative support to the senior sales, marketing and finance departments
• Build professional relationships with key accounts / buyers and liaise with shipping companies to ensure smooth delivery of products
• Occasionally attend trade shows with the marketing team and assist with planning
• Ensure marketing material created by the wider marketing team is delivered in a timely manner
• Competitor analysis and create sales and marketing reports for senior members using Excel
• Liaise with the finance team sending POs and invoices to clients
Requirements of the Sales and Marketing Administrator – Mandarin OR Cantonese Speaking:
• Fluent in Mandarin OR Cantonese to native level and an excellent level of English
• Two years administrative, sales support or sales administrator experience in a B2B environment
• Fast learner with an interest in fashion
• Excellent multitasking skills with the ability to prioritise
• Must have advanced Excel skills
• Team player with a proactive mindset
This is a superb opportunity for a Mandarin OR Cantonese speaker who has worked as a Sales Administrator, Sales Support OR Marketing Administrator to work for a fashion company based in London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.