8 months ago
Job Title: Sales Coordinator with French
Job Ref: SM16435
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator with French for a UK based tour company passionate about providing top service within an expanding market.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you enjoy communicating with many different clients, and negotiating with suppliers, have excellent organisational skills, and love being part of a team’s success.
This challenging role requires a flexible multitasker with good attention to detail, and strong relationship building skills.
Duties of the Sales Coordinator with French
• Respond to enquiries by creating packages based on customer needs
• Provide quotations for different options
• Negotiate rates with suppliers and keep up with competition
• Confirm booking and services, making amendments where necessary
• Maintain supplier relations
• Work independently to resolve issues
• Liaise with departments to prevent problems
• Following up payments adhering to contracts
Requirements of the Sales Coordinator with French
• 2 years group travel experience
• Fluency in English, spoken and written; excellent communication skills
• Fluent in French both written and spoken
• Knowledge of UK tourist destinations
• Familiarity with current rates and competitors
• Great organisational skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Negotiation experience
• Enjoys working in a team
• Independent and capable of managing own workload
If you are bilingual in French and English and have experience of inbound travel bookings, sales or reservations or operations within the UK, or have worked for tour operator in the British Isles and have knowledge of UK travel destination and organising group tour packages, then do not hesitate to apply
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.