£30,000 per annum + bonus + amazing benefits + fast track career progression!
Sales Executive – French Speaking
Location - London
Hybrid – 2/3 days per week in the office
Salary- £30,000 per annum + bonus + amazing benefits + fast track career progression!
Job Ref: CF1202272
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting a French Speaking Sales Executive for their client, an environmental services company based in London. A well-established business in the international market providing for some of the world’s most leading brands, you will have the opportunity to work closely with top Executives covering the French market and expand their presence across top global brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Sales Executive, Sales Representative or Account Executive looking to further your career in a niche industry!
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive – French Speaking:
• Research clients, identify leads and sales opportunities
• Prospecting and responsible for the full sales cycle until the closure of the contract
• Use a very intuitive and consultative sales and business development approach to engage with clients
• Work with internal departments to define the strategies
Requirements of the Sales Executive – French Speaking:
• Fluent French to native level and an excellent level of English
• Highly driven with strong communication and influential skills
• Consultative approach
• Sales or Business Development experience in a B2B environment
• Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
This is a superb opportunity for a French speaker who has worked as a Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Business Development or Account Executive to work for a high-profile company in London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 35 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.