almost 2 years ago
International Secretarial & Commercial Recruitment Consultant
Location – London
Excellent Basic and amazing commission structure
Job Reference HD071586
Native level of English required and ideally a second language such as German, French, Italian or Spanish; however, this is not essential for the right candidate
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently seeking a talented Secretarial/ Commercial Recruitment Consultant to join a very well established and internationally known Talent Acquisition Consultancy with clients all over the UK and in Europe.
This is a very rewarding and entrepreneurial Secretarial Recruitment Role for a strong relationship builder. You will be working with a busy and successful team of Consultants operating in an exciting niche sector of the recruitment industry.
The company offers excellent commission, good incentives and all the resources you will need to help you succeed in this role. They are the "go to" agency for commercial / office support recruitment for many of London's international professional services, legal, insurance, banking, marketing and management consultancy firms.
You will be responsible for managing exciting accounts and developing new client relationships with companies and governing bodies from various industries
International Secretarial and Commercial Recruitment Consultant - Duties:
- Establishing relationships with HR Staff and niche clients in various sectors via phone, face to face, video chats and email
- Interviewing and assessing candidates suitability for client roles
- Selling and cross selling the company services and candidates
- Coordinating the recruitment process (advertising, web and database searches, email candidate campaign, social media candidate sources as well as other creative channels)
- Implementing opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Drafting commercial proposals and negotiating business terms with clients
- Submitting applications as per the deadlines and ensuring CVs are well formatted
International Secretarial and Commercial Recruitment Consultant - Requirements:
- Native level of English, ideally, fluency in a second language would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience in building and creating relationships with HR staff or clients gained in a recruitment agency environment or similar organization
- Passion for recruitment or talent acquisition
- Great sales and client relationship skills (phone, face to face, events etc.)
- Client and candidate driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills and good diction
- Good Microsoft office skills
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer