5 months ago
Technical Support Advisor – French Speaking
Location - Berkshire
Job Ref: CF1201970
LRS is recruiting a French Speaking Technical Support Advisor for their client, an IT support company based in Berkshire. A fast-growing business in the international market, you will have the opportunity to cover the French marketplace and provide first line technical support to top global brands in the DACH region.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Technical Support Advisor or Customer Service expert looking to further your career in the IT industry in a position which holds a good chance for progression.
Responsibilities of the French Speaking Technical Support Advisor
- Respond to calls and emails in a timely manner and provide technical support via ticketing systems
- Prioritise and fully comprehend customer enquiries and ensure service level agreements are applied
- Assign complex issues to second line support if they cannot be resolved on a first line basis.
- Monitor and chase tickets outstanding tickets which are pending response from clients
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
Requirements of the French Speaking Technical Support Advisor
- Fluent in French to native level and a good level of English
- At least a years’ experience in a technical support, customer service or 1st line support role
- Keen interest and good understanding about the tech industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to prioritise
- Confident with Microsoft Office packages
This is a superb opportunity for a French speaker who has worked as a Technical Support Advisor, 1st Line Support Advisor, Customer Service or Customer Support to work for a high-profile IT support company in Berkshire. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Shift work is required including weekends, early mornings and late evenings
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 34 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.