Up to £25,000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Translation Project Manager
Salary: up to £25,000 p.a.
Job Ref: AM0113840
Location: Hertfordshire: near Hemel Hempstead, Luton, St Albans, Hatfield, Watford, Potters Bar, Welwyn Garden City, Borehamwood, Barnet, Aylesbury, Stevenage, Hertford
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is currently recruiting for a Translation Project Manager to join our client’s friendly international team. The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in project management/account management, with a motivated and enthusiastic approach!
Working in a team environment, you will be keen to take on responsibility, adept at working under pressure, and have strong communication skills - excellent fluency in written and spoken English and ideally knowledge of other languages. Apply now!
Translation Project Manager – Key Duties:
• Overseeing entire lifecycles of translation projects; from quotation through to delivery
• Analysing files for word counts and quote preparation.
• Allocating suitable translators to each project and negotiating rates for best profit margin
• Providing precise and detailed instructions to translators, ensuring deadlines and file format are agreed.
• Ensuring timely delivery of translations in line with the client’s specifications.
• Preparing files, projects and packages for translation, creating, and managing memories using CAT tools.
• Prioritising workload whilst overseeing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ensuring the database is updated and accurate
Translation Project Manager - to apply you will have:
• Native-level English with fluency in another language preferable
• A degree and ideally a post graduate qualification in languages or translation
• Solid experience of CAT tools (ideally Trados)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong multitasking and organisational skills
• A proactive attitude and enthusiastic approach
• Ideally a minimum of 1 years’ experience in Translation Project Management
If you have at least 1 years’ experience as a Translation Project Manager, Account Manager or Translation Coordinator, have a background in Translation, Localization, Account Management or Research and are looking to take on the next step in your career, send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more detail.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 30 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.