up to 29,000 pro rata
12 months ago
Trilingual Customer Support Representative – Dutch and German
Location - Remote (work from home)
Salary – up to £29,000 pro-rata depending on experience
Contract – potentially to go permanent
Job Ref: CF1202017
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm, hours and pay may get extended
LRS is recruiting a Trilingual Customer Support Representative with Dutch AND German language skills for their client, a software company. A fast-growing business with a market presence in over a hundred countries, you will have the opportunity to join a diverse team of multilingual customer support professionals and cover the DACH and BENELUX territories.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Customer Support expert looking to enhance your skills in a fast-paced B2B environment.
Responsibilities of the Trilingual Customer Support Representative - Dutch and German speaking
• Respond professionally and promptly to customers’ enquiries via email, phone, online chat and social media
• Answer incoming calls and transfer to the right department
• Process orders and refunds
• Liaise with internal departments to resolve customer queries in a timely manner
• Ensure SLAs set by management are met at all times
Requirements of the Trilingual Customer Support Representative - Dutch AND German speaking
• Fluent in English as well as German AND Dutch
• Experience in a customer support or account management role
• Excellent communication skills and a good team player
• Familiar with ticketing and CRM systems
• Good attention to detail, ability to prioritise and good multitasking skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Dutch AND German speaker who has worked as an Account Manager, Customer Support Representative, Customer Care Representative, Customer Care Adviser, Customer Service Representative or Client Services Representative to work for a high-profile cosmetics company in the heart of London. Send your application through and our consultant will be happy to discuss the role in more details.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Language Recruitment Specialist with over 34 Years’ Experience in multilingual recruitment
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
We may not be able to reply to you due to the volume of applications received.
In the event there are no suitable roles available for you at the moment we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
LRS is An Equal Opportunities Employer.